Andrew Brown's Drug Store and Home Health Care Center provides our customers with a wide range of services in addition to on-time pickup and delivery, product and safety education to the customer, and equipment cleaning. We also conduct home and workplace wheelchair evaluations and have 24-hour emergency service, as well as more specialized services like providing equipment in special cases before being able to bill for them. These and our other services listed below focus on helping you get you the medical equipment you need with the least amount of hassle.
- Delivery radius: 50 miles
- Time and labor involved with trial fittings and product sampling
- Pressure mapping for proper seating system
- Labor for warranty repair of defective products
- Monitoring use of product
- Billing of primary or secondary payer sources
- Rework of denied claims
- Follow up to update physicians
- Product and technology training for physicians and therapists
- Loan products while customer’s equipment is in for service
- Labor to build or assemble and test complex mobility equipment
- Respiratory health education to seniors in assisted living centers
- Instruction on equipment operation and safety to client, family and caregiver
- Provide oxygen conserving devices for client’s ease of portability of O2
- Accepting assignment (accepting a lesser payment rate than what is possible)
We carry a wide variety of home medical equipment and supplies to meet every need and lifestyle. Check out our catalog to get an idea of what we offer.
What We Offer
We're setting the customer service standard! Andrew Brown's Drug Store and Home Health Care Center is licensed by Medicare to meet the home medical equipment needs of seniors. Learn more about what we offer.